Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Dad and I. Ethan poking his head in the corner.

Tiffany and dad.

Dad, Tiff, Shane, Ethan, and I.

Sooooo cute. Grandpa and Ethan.

Ethan and I.

Finishing up dinner.

Thanks Kev for helping with dishes. There is the left overs from the pumpkin cheesecake I made. So yum.
We really enjoyed thanksgiving with family-Dad, Saadia, Tiff, Shane, Kevin, Ethan, and I. We ate lots of yummy food and had a wonderful time. Mom enjoyed a New Orleans style turkey day as she visited Robert who is currently working there. On this day we took some time to really think about the many blessings that Heavenly Father has given to us. There are so many things to be grateful for but on this day I am especially thankful for my family here and away. Luv You!

No comments:

Post a Comment