Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Afternoons

On a walk with dad.


Checking out my belly.

Playing with rocks.

Sunday afternoons are one of my favorite times of the week. I get to hang out with my two boys and have some fun yet relaxing time. This Sunday we went to the Trump golf course to hang out on the lawns and meander through the trails. What an amazing backdrop: the ocean, cliffs, blue sky, wild flowers, and acres of lawn. Ethan had a blast running around throwing rocks in every direction. We had a blast watching our boy have so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the Trump Golf Course, it is truly one of the most beautiful places to photograph at. We have had many adventures there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! We really love the one where they are walking on the trail together. You have a really good eye for pictures!!! We love you guys and will call tomorrow when the big moment arrives :)

    ReplyDelete