Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Disneyland Trip







Amber and Nathan Martin with Ethan and I




My favorite pic from today






Hangin out with Pooh and a little honey





















We had a blast today at Disneyland. Kevin and I couldn't wait to take Ethan for the first time. We were just excited to see his reactions to the characters and rides. First we met Pluto. He didn't cry or laugh but he kept a close eye on that huge dog. His favorite ride was it's a small world. He was dancing the entire time. He also loved toon town and playing in Mickey and Goofy's houses. He had a great time pounding out the tunes on Goofy's piano. We were able to meet up with my friend Amber and her little boy Nathan who is now 2. It was so fun to see the 2 of them play together. I think taking your child to Disneyland is like one of those huge moments in life or more of like a parenting milestone. Ha Ha. Well,we survived and all had a great time leaving with wonderful memories.









1 comment:

  1. I love all these pics. I am so jealous! I wish I could go to Disneyland :D Glad you guys had a fun time and the pictures are so cute. My favorite is the one with Pluto because Ethan's face is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete